Paper-IGS: 200 Marks (100 Question)
Paper- II CSAT: 200 Marks (80 Question)
With Negative Marking
Paper I- (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economics, Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Right Issue, etc.
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issue on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper II- (200 marks) Duration : Two hours
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision – making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc) (class x level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class x level)
- English language Comprehension skill (class x level)